AC Digital Meters - DKM-409 Network Analyzer
PC&S offers solutions -- not just products --
PC&S strives to offer our customers and partners the best value.
- The DKM-409 is a precision instrument designed for displaying
various AC parameters in 3-phase distribution panels.
- Thanks to its isolated RS-485 MODBUS RTU communications
port, the device is free from ground potential difference issues. Measured
parameters are safely transferred to factory and building automation systems.
- The power supply of the unit is isolated.
- The graphic screen allows display of waveforms and harmonic
- Various display screens can be scrolled automatically. The
user configurable screen can be set to display any measured parameter,
transforming the unit into a custom designed measurement panel.
- The unit fits into a standard 96 mm DIN (92x92mm cutout)opening.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, or you may need to Download Here.
PC&S offers a large inventory of digital panel meters with limitless applications for both AC and DC input parameters. These low-cost solutions provide you with a wide range of monitoring and control applications measuring volts, amps, process, strain. True RMS volt, amp and frequency units are also available.
Choose from bright LED scalable displays in green or red, DIN style cases for fast and simple installation, worldwide input power configurations, fast response with exceptional accuracy. PC&S digital meters also offer communications options for RS-232 and RS-485 and digital meters with dual set-point options for alarm and control.
Let the experts at PC&S help you select the best unit for your next application!